Our nature has a tricky way of providing a natural growing environment that helps our plants grow healthily and successfully. However, growing plants in an indoor garden is another thing. There are lots of factors that should be considered in having an indoor garden. This includes setting up the perfect growing environment that fits the needs of your indoor plants. For this, the best cheap full spectrum LED grow light 1000w comes to the rescue.
Indoor plants do not get enough light from the sunlight.
Indoor garden’s growing environment can actually be controlled by the gardener based on what is suitable for the plants. In doing this, one should use various equipment including grow tents, cloning machines for hydroponic systems, hps bulbs, and especially the grow light spectrums.
Plants need sunlight in order for them to grow healthily.
Plants need sunlight in order for them to do photosynthesis. In the absence of sunlight, full spectrum LEDs play vital roles since they substitute the function of the sun with regards to the plants’ growth. But what exactly are the benefits of LED lighting spectrums? Let’s find out.
The function of a grow light replaces the function of the sun.
Benefits Of Cheap Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights 1000w Equivalent
Using LED grow light has become a common thing in terms of indoor gardening, may it be in a greenhouse or in hydroponic systems. Since the growing environment in an indoor garden is not as conducive as what outdoor gardening has, necessary equipment should be installed so as to sustain and regulate the basic factors that plants need in order for them to grow healthily and successfully such as light, water, and air.
Plants need light, air, and water to successfully do photosynthesis.
In a hydroponic system, air pumps and air stones aid the plant’s air, water pumps and reservoir sustain water, and finally, the grow lights regulate light. However, grow lights have been innovated with a new LED grow technology – the full grow spectrum.
Traditional grow lights emit low-intensity lights and too much heat.
The effects of ordinary grow lights are different from those of the full wide spectrum LED grow lights. Ordinary grow lights emit low-intensity lights and generate more heat as compared to full spectrum LED grow lights. This is the main reason why traditional grow lights are very costly due to some backup equipment that would help the grow light to cool down.
Blue, green, and red wavelengths are highly beneficial to plants.
Cheap Full spectrum LED grow lights 1000w are many times more effective and efficient than its traditional version. It generates less heat and emits particular wavelengths of light that are beneficial to plants. It has been found out that plants grow best under blue, green, and red wavelengths. These wavelengths are the types that LED grow lights emit. Moreover, its light’s intensity is greater than ordinary grow lights.
Plants that receive LED wavelengths yield healthier fruits.
In addition, the best cheap full spectrum LED grow lights 1000w yield more benefits than ordinary grow lights. The harvest cycle of full spectrum LED grow lights are 15% to 20% higher than the harvest of ordinary ones. This type of grow light is specifically designed to suit all stages of the plants’ development. Furthermore, it is more flexible to use due to its innovative features like wireless control.
LED grow lights don’t need cooling equipment since it generates only less heat.
It has also found out that LED grow lights last longer than ordinary ones. It also saves more energy since it has an automatic cool operating temperature feature that wards off all backup equipment of the traditional grow light. So, technically, if you choose to use the full spectrum LED grow light, it would enable you to save time, effort, and especially, money.
Top 5 Best Cheap Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights 1000w Reviews
There are plenty of cheap full spectrum LED grow lights 1000w that are available on the market. However, it is better to choose the best among these products. Here are some of the best full spectrum LED grow lights 1000w that you can choose from.
KingLED’s Double Chips Full Spectrum 1000w LED Grow Light. Via: Amazon.com
This 1000w LED chip grow light is the best full spectrum 1000w LED grow light manufactured by KingLED. It features UV and IR waves similar to the sunlight. It weighs 7.75 pounds with a dimension of 5 x 11.1 x 16 inches. It features red, blue, yellow, white, IR, and UV wavelengths.
- This product features 10W double chips, which emit a brighter light than those 3W and 5W LED grow lights.
- It is specially designed to balance PAR or lumen output and is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- This product saves more energy because it only consumes about 185W power.
- Its spectrum includes various wavelengths such as red, blue, yellow, white, as well as IR and UV waves.
- This 1000 watt LED grow light is ideal for all stages of plants’ development.
- It also features an efficient cooling system with its holes on the LED board and fans that eliminates heat efficiently.
- This is ideal for all types of indoor gardening.
- This product has a 3-year warranty service.
- The bulbs of this grow light is not that of high-quality and works for only 1 ½ year.
- Some of its color spectrum does not work.
1000 Watt LED Grow Light with Full Spectrum for Indoor Gardening by BESTVA. Via: Amazon.com
This 1000 watt grow light is the best full spectrum 1000w LED grow light manufactured by BESTVA. This product has the highest PAR or lumen output and also features a dual-chip technology, which makes it even brighter and more efficient. It weighs 7.75 pounds with a dimension of 2.36 x 8.26 x 12.2 inches. It comes in black color.
- This product is an LED grow light 1000w equivalent to natural sunshine. This emits color spectrums that are beneficial to vegetables, flowers, and other indoor plants.
- This features a new dual-chip technology that makes the product brighter, more effective, and more efficient.
- It also features a powerful cooling fan system that is very effective in keeping the product cool while in use.
- This product generates the lowest heat, which is 50 to 60oF as compared to other grow lights.
- This item is a 1000w equivalent LED of 600-watt HPS grow lights only. Moreover, it only consumes 185 watts and is twice effective than other HPS versions.
- This grow light is ideal for 5.1 x 4.7 feet growing areas with a height of 24 inches.
- This is ideal for all types of indoor gardening, including greenhouse cultivation and hydroponics.
- This product is being backed up with a 3-year warranty service plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee service.
- The quality of the LEDs used in this product is not of high-quality and can easily be burned out.
- The emitted spectrum of this product is not that of high intensity.
Full Spectrum 1000w LED Grow Light by LVJING. Via:Amazon.com
This product is the best full spectrum 1000w LED grow light manufactured by LVJING. This features 100 pieces of SMD chips that make the product work more effective and efficient. This weighs 3.5 pounds with a dimension of 12.2 x 8.5 x 2.4 inches. It is featured in white color.
- This product is a high-power 1000w equivalent LED that features double chips. This makes the product emit brighter-colored spectrums.
- It features an easy-to-hang design that enables the user to easily install it.
- It is guaranteed to have a long service life with its aluminum material molding that also makes the product dissipate heat easily.
- It also features 4 built-in power supplies and is suitable for worldwide voltage supply which is AC 85-265V.
- It is featured with a 140-degree beam angle that expands the scope of wavelength illumination. Its irradiation area covers 1 to 3 square meters.
- This product only consumes 230 watts.
- This is ideal for all types of indoor gardening, including greenhouse cultivation, plant factory, flower farming, soluble breeding, pipeline cultivation, potted plants, tissue culture, aeroponics, aquaponics, and hydroponics.
- This product offers a two-year warranty service.
- The LEDs of this grow light have low light intensity.
- Some parts of this product are not of high-quality such as the LEDs which can only last for 1 to 1 ½ years, as well as its plastic parts which can be easily damaged.
Full Spectrum LED 1000w Grow Lamp for Hydroponics by Morsen. Via: Amazon.com
This grow light is a 1000w HPS LED equivalent manufactured by Morsen. This features various wavelengths, which include red, blue, orange, white, and also IR and UV rays. It weighs 6.2 pounds with a dimension of 13 x 10.5 x 4.5 inches.
- This grow light is a perfect replacement for HID, HPS, and MH versions of grow lights.
- This product only consumes about 185 watts and is guaranteed to yield high saving energy.
- This emits various color spectrums including red, blue, orange, white, as well as IR and UV rays.
- This item can be applied to indoor plants in all the stages of their growth and development.
- This is ideal for all types of indoor gardening such as hydroponics and greenhouse farming.
- The LED bulbs of this product can easily go out of light.
- Some of its color spectrums emit low-intensity lights that do not suffice the needs of the plants.
Triple Chips Full Spectrum 1000w LED Grow Lamp by Dimgogo. Via: Amazon.com
This LED grow light is one of the best products manufactured Dimgogo. It features triple chips that make it emit light three times brighter than ordinary grow lights. It weighs 7 pounds with a dimension of 3.82 x 8.11 x 14.02 inches.
- This product features the newest grow light technology which is the triple-chip LED. It emits much brighter light and works more effectively and efficiently.
- It is specially designed to balance the PAR or the lumen output and coverage.
- It is guaranteed to be a full spectrum with wavelengths of red, blue, white, IR and UV. This is closely similar to the natural sunlight.
- It also features a powerful cooling system with its two cooling fans and heatsink.
- This grow light works quietly without even a single sound of its fan.
- It also features an energy saving system that makes the product consume only about 185w power. This is perfect growing areas with a dimension of 5.1 x 4.7 feet and a height of 24 inches.
- This features a three-year warranty service with 30 days return or satisfaction guarantee.
- Some clients said that they received poor quality LED bulbs; hence, make sure you purchase from a reliable supplier.
Buying an LED grow light may seem an easy thing to do. However, you might be tricked by all its physical appearance, as well as its price. You might consider cheap full spectrum LED grow lights. However, you should also take into account the quality of the product.
Traditional grow lights may seem cheaper and more affordable as compared to LED versions. However, they greatly differ from the 1000w grow light cost per month. If you buy traditional or ordinary grow lights, you get to pay a small amount, but pay with high electricity bill every month. With cheap full spectrum LED grow lights 1000w, you get to pay a higher amount of money only once during your purchase. Most LED grow lights are designed to save high energy. Therefore, you get to pay an only small electric bill every month. So, choose the best cheap full spectrum LED grow light 1000w instead of its older versions.
I highly recommend the KingLED’s Double Chips Full Spectrum 1000w LED Grow Light. This product features the latest innovation in the grow light technology. It has triple chips which make it better than any other similar products. Plus, it features all the necessary color spectrums that plants would surely love.
What about you? What is your chosen best LED grow light among the five given product? Share this with your friends and discuss among yourselves the best cheap full spectrum 1000w grow lamp that greatly suits your indoor gardens. Thank you for reading!
You may also like: