Best Hydroponic And Aeroponic Cloning Machines For Plants: Our Top Pick Reviews
To ensure you get 100% success rate when cloning the mother plant, you need to invest in the best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machines for plants!
Soil less gardening has been a trend for the past years. With the advancement of technology, we cannot deny the fact that more and more products are sprouting everywhere in an attempt to promote sustainability without harming the Mother Earth. Two of the most revolutionary gardening trends lately are hydroponic and aeroponic. Both gardening systems have their own method of growing plants but agree on one thing-- soil less gardening.
If you have been active in the gardening world recently, then you’ll know that a lot of studies are made to understand these two gardening systems better. In fact, best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants is just one of the forward-thinking inventions. Because hydroponic and aeroponic do not use soil in growing plants, unlike the traditional method of gardening, this gives most people the assumption that plant propagation could be a little challenging. Indeed, it is a challenge, but it is not impossible. All thanks to cloning machine that is specifically designed for hydroponic and aeroponic gardening system.
If you have been searching the web to shortlist the best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants, then you're in luck. In this section, we have curated the top five best cloning machines. Let’s take a closer look!
Five Reviews Of The Best Hydroponic And Aeroponic Cloning Machines For Plants 2017
Made with utmost quality and durability, this commendable cloning machine is brought to you by Clone King. Complete with the necessary features to make the cloning process quick and easy, Clone King: Aeroponic Cloning Machine 36 Site is a must-have on your list of best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants. Let’s find out why through these pros and cons.
- It has an efficient and easy to use design, which is perfect for beginners and first-time users.
- It has a highly-oxygenated mist feature which sprays the plant cuttings constantly. This helps in the cloning process effectively even with the absence of soil.
- It has a total of thirteen spray heads to clone a huge number of cuttings.
- It is 100% organic. It uses zero chemicals and harmful hormones.
- It clones plants in as early as three days. You will notice small roots from your cuttings after just three days.
- You can already transplant your cloned cuttings after just 10-14 days.
- It is a complete cloning set to get your cloning process immediately. The purchase comes with submersible pumps, spray manifolds with 13 head sprays, reservoir, plastic top with holes, and neoprene inserts.
- It also comes with a detailed instruction for beginners.
- It is compatible and can clone a wide range of plants and vegetables with approximately 100% success rate.
- Humidity level could affect the clones when placed in a wrong room. Humidity is a big factor when doing aeroponic cloning as it can reduce the success rate for up to 20%. Hence, make sure that your cloning room has the recommended humidity level. 60%-70% humidity is the ideal level for the aeroponic system. Also, avoid using humidity dome for aeroponic.
This is another revolutionary cloning machine model from Clone King. This budget-friendly product is considered as the best value model from Clone King. Hence, it is not at all surprising why it landed second on our list. With almost the same features as the 36 site, this slightly smaller alternative is also winning the approval of many gardeners. Let’s find out why!
- It comes with thirteen jet mist spray. A feature that no other cloning machine has surpasses so far.
- It has a very durable parts that will ensure long-term use of the product.
- It can be used easily. No special trick or skills needed to get your cloning started.
- It is ideal for both beginners and advanced gardeners alike. All thanks to its very easy to follow instructions.
- Buyers confirm successful rate and commend the product for its high-quality clones.
- Its top sits down on the reservoir tightly, preventing any leakage and overspray.
- The system is 100% organic. You can guarantee that there is no added synthetic hormones or nutrients.
- It offers 1-year warranty starting from the day of purchase.
- It is sold at a very economical price.
- A few buyers complain of receiving faulty system. If this happens, it is best to contact the manufacturer immediately and request for a replacement.
- The roots sometimes do not come out from the cutting bottom. They come out from the sides instead.
If you are looking for the best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants that will give you the best success rate, then this cloning machine from TurboKlone is a great choice. This product may be a little expensive as compared to other cloning machines for hydroponic and aeroponic; we can totally see that the price is justifiable.
- It has a very robust design that will put other cloning machine brands to shame. It has top-notch durability and state-of-the-art design.
- The product also comes with a submersible pump, manifold, and sprays.
- It has rounded edges, which makes it easy for you to clean the machine.
- It also comes with a humidity dome which helps in preventing any leaf transpiration, as well as for weed protection.
- What makes this product one of out top pick is the fact that it has a fan feature. This helps regulate the temperature of the reservoir. In case you do not know, a very high reservoir temperature could be the triggering factor why your success rate is terrible. Hence, having a fan to cool down the reservoir is an excellent feature.
- It can be used to clone various plants, fruits, vegetables, and even flowers like roses.
- It is quite expensive as compared to other brands. However, if you after the quality and excellent features, then this cloning machine from TurboKlone is not one to disappoint.
- A few buyers complain of not receiving the humidity dome in their purchase. Always check with your supplier if they include this feature to avoid misunderstanding as other buyers may require you to buy the dome instead of giving it for free.
If you only plant to clone specific plants or vegetables for home use, then this six site best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants from Clone Bucket is the perfect match. With a very portable design, this cloning machine can be brought indoor if you like.
- It has a pale-like design, which makes it easy for indoor cloning.
- It also comes with sample Vita Grow nutrients and rooting compound.
- It is designed to control the algae growth within the machine.
- It has a rockwell cubes for easy transplanting.
- It works great as a backup cloner for those who clone a huge number of plants.
- A few users have a hard time cloning perennials.1
- The cloning process is a bit slow. It could take up to three weeks as compared to three days with other cloning machine for plants.
This cloning equipment may not be the cheapest option on the market, but it does its job well. With true aeroponic technology, this product also offers quality clones for your transplanting. Let’s find out more about it through its pros and cons:
- EZ clone cloning machine features a maintenance free product, which lets you save in terms of its cleaning maintenance. After all, algae growth is a leading cause of cloning failure; thus, maintenance should be a priority when cloning.
- Your plant cuttings will root for as early as five to ten days. Then, it will be ready for transplanting within 14 days.
- The lid is very durable and well-made. It doesn’t open even if there is pressure from the sprays.
- It is one of the most expensive models available. It is included in our list because it has great reviews, but for practicality, the first three models are the best value.
Tips And Tricks For Aeroponic Cloning
- Pay attention to your cloning room environment. Just because you bought the best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants with humidity dome doesn’t mean you will overlook the environment of your cloning room. If your cloning room environment already has the recommended humidity level, then you don’t have to use a humidity dome anymore. This is because a high level of humidity will reduce your success rate for about 15%-20%. Try to keep the temperature somewhere 24 degree Celsius.
- Check the light level of your cloning environment. As mentioned earlier, humidity can greatly affect the progress of your cuttings. The amount of light in the environment affects the temperature of the cloning room. Moreover, you want your cuttings to concentrate on growing roots and not on coping with the high level of lights. This might cause the cuttings to feel stresses and grow roots slowly. You can make use of 55-watt two-foot fluorescent lamp for your cloning room. Hang it about a minimum of eight inches away from your cloning machine. Any nearer will dry out your cuttings.
- You can use a rooting stimulator and add it into the water. As a general rule, you should only add one teaspoon of stimulator per one gallon of water. To maintain a good pH level, make sure that you fill the machine with water up to the misters.
- Before you start cloning, it is important that you feed your mother plant with organic food to condition the plant tissues. This will help the plant handle the stress while undergoing the cloning process.
- Do not use the topmost stem of your mother plant. The bottom stem is also not a good option. Instead, choose the middle part in which the terminal stems are located. This is because the middle part is the most vigorous, and choosing the most vigorous parts will give the best result.
- Examine the roots of your clones. The roots should be bright white. If it is otherwise, then it is an indication that the temperature of your nutrient solution is too warm. In this case, you can either add mineral nutrition to the reservoir or change the reservoir altogether.
- Use a clean scissor when transplanting your newly cloned cuttings. You can sterilize the scissors beforehand to ensure no contamination will occur during the transplanting phase.
Choosing the best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants is indeed a challenge that you must face to produce 100% success rate in cloning. Aside from choosing the best cloning machine brand and model, it is also important to take note of the factors that could affect the cloning process such as humidity level, light level, as well as the pH level of the water (for hydroponic).
Among the five products on the list, I personally think the best option would be the Clone King: Aeroponic Cloning Machine, 36 Site. It is one of the best value cloning machine models for hydroponic and aeroponic which doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. Moreover, it has the complete parts to make your cloning easier and have 100% success rate. It also only takes three days before the first sign of rooting occurs, and your cuttings will be ready for transplanting within 14 days. Lastly, this product is 100% organic. This is a great option for those who are looking into eco-friendly products, especially those individuals who don’t want to use synthetic and harmful chemicals.
Have you got your best hydroponic and aeroponic cloning machine for plants yet? Let us know which one is your top pick by commenting below. Thanks for reading!