We welcome guest posts. If you want to write for GardenAmbition.com, we’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on Garden Ambition.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- Your article must be well-written and relevant to gardening topics.
- It must be 100% original and not flipped from elsewhere.
- Lots of photos & lots of examples.
- Must not contain any affiliate or selling link.
- Read a few of our articles to understand our writing style.
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
- Watering & Irrigation
- Pruning & Cutting Tools
- Carrying & Hauling
- Lawn & Yard Care
- Soils & Fertilizers
There are three types of posts that work well…
1. How To Post
- Must follow this GUIDELINE 1
- In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific gardening task or DIY project step-by-step. You will use lots of photos and examples wherever possible. This article is a great example: How To Sweeten A Watermelon? 5 Tricks You Need To Know When Growing Watermelons
2. Simple Question Post
- Must follow this GUIDELINE 2
- In this article type you will be sharing detailed tips and ideas, or the results you have achieved from a specific gardening topic or technique. You will explain what you did and the results you achieved, then show the readers (within reason) how to do it themselves to achieve the same results. This article is a great example: What’s the Difference Between Vascular and Nonvascular Plants? 8 Differences To Know
3. Based List Post
- Must follow this GUIDELINE 3
- In this article type you will put together a numbered list that will serve as a quick reference guide for new gardeners to help improve their gardening skills or solve a common problem new gardeners face. Each item in the list will include a brief description. This article is a great example: 3 Things To Consider To Successfully Grow Carrot In Your Own Backyard
How to submit…
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for Garden Ambition ’s audience, send us an email with 2-3 your topic ideas to: [email protected].
Hi there! I’m Lucy, chief editor of Garden Ambition and I’m a self-confessed garden fanatic. Gardening has always been a passion of mine and will always be my favorite pastime. Now that I am married and have one adorable son, I have the time to write and share my personal experiences with other garden enthusiasts like me. Welcome to my fantastic blog!