The Garden Ambition Scholarship – Award Value: Up to 1000$
We are looking for some creative DIY Enthusiast. If you think you can create a small project on DIY (Do It Yourself) then this scholarship brings you a great opportunity.
- The Wonders Of How Do Strawberries Reproduce: 2 Methods Of Reproduction
- How To Sweeten A Watermelon? 5 Tricks You Need To Know When Growing Watermelons
- Can You Guess Which Flowers Don’t Attract Bees? Top 10 Flowers That Don’t Attract Bees
- Why Get A Fertilizer Spreader? 5 Finest Fertilizer Spreaders That We Recommend
- 5 Best Air Pumps For Hydroponics System: Plants Need Oxygen, Too!
If you have ever done small projects at home or in your dorm related to gardening, base-plant,… then share it with GardenAmbition.com.
We are looking for projects that are useful, easy to make and can be implemented at home at minimal cost.
This Scholarship is available for Full time or Part time Undergraduate or Postgraduate students studying in colleges or university.
International students are most welcome.
Award Value: Up to 1000$
Deadline is Mar 14, 2018.
For any kind of queries and assistance please contact at Lucy@gardenambition.com
How To Submit You Application
Step 1: Write a Unique Article.
Write an article describing you small DIY project within 1000 - 3000 words in a word .docx/.doc file.
Step 2: Add Some Related Image.
Include some amazing real image of your project. The image must be relevant to the project and clear. The image must be in PNG or JPG format.
Step 3: Add Your Detail Information.
Include your details at the start of the doc.
The information you have to include:
- Personal Details (Name, Phone Number, and Address)
- College Name
- Area of Study
Step 4: Finish The Process By Sending The File to Us.
Email the file with your college or university email ID at Lucy@gardenambition.com
What Points You Have To Highlight In The Article
- Name of the project.
- What problem will it solve?
- Time needed to complete this project.
- Needed equipment, tools or materials to build this project.
- Step by step instructions if you feel to include image then add it.
- The cost to complete this project.
- What experience needed to complete this project?
- Benefits and usefulness of this project.
Points & Other Details
Our Team will decide the winner based on the following parameter:
- Article quality and length - 30 points.
- Article supported by high-quality image - 20 points.
Winners will be declared on this page on Apr 14th 2018.
Winners will be contacted via email and the award will be sent through cheque to financial aid department with winner name.
- The top 3 article will be featured on our website.
- A student can submit only one project at a time.
- By submitting the article a student gives us permission to use the article to promotional and marketing purpose.
- The article must be 100% unique in plagiarism test.
- The article must be at least 1000 words.