Want to achieve the best look for your lawn? Get know the five best multipurpose brush cutter blades of 2018 that are perfect for trimming and cutting!
Click to Tweet
Meet our Top Choice for this year’s best multipurpose brush cutter blade!
After a thorough consideration of the five best multipurpose brush cutter blades, we finally settle with Hybrid Brush Cutter Blade from Renegade Razor as the best brush cutter for the money.
The blade’s diameter and teeth are good enough to give you an excellent finish. That is, the champ has a perfect design that adds to its efficiency and convenience. Moreover, it is also made of the most trusted and upgraded kind of steel, which is the carbide steel. Therefore, Renegade Hybrid Brush Cutter Blade can endure months or years of toiling. Generally, the razor’s well-made features make cutting or trimming an easy task with a perfectly prime output. Considering its features and performance, we find its price reasonable enough, too.
Comparison Table: 5 Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter Blades
Hybrid Brushcutter Blade By Renegade Blade
|Multi-Use 2-Pack Combo Blade By Renegade Blade||91/100||CHECK PRICES|
|RazorMax Brush Cutter Blade By MaxPower||87/100||CHECK PRICES|
|Chainsaw Tooth Brush Blade By Forester||85/100||CHECK PRICES|
Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter Blade For Grass Trimmers And Weed EatersComparison Table: 5 Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter BladesKey Features of the Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter BladeDiameterNumber of TeethSteel5 Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter Blades 2018 Review#1 Hybrid Brushcutter Blade By Renegade Blade#2 Carbide Tip Brush Cutter/Trimmer Blade By ATIE#3 Multi-Use 2-Pack Combo Blade By Renegade Blade#4 RazorMax Brush Cutter Blade By MaxPower#5 Chainsaw Tooth Brush Blade By ForesterThings to Consider Before Buying the Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter Blade1. Brush Cutter2. Task3. Area4. Physical Ability5. BudgetConclusion
Key Features of the Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter Blade
Generally, before you purchase a certain equipment, it’s highly advisable to base your choice on its key features. So, hold your horses first and get to know the important features to consider before finally making your purchase!
The diameter of your blade is a pivotal thing to consider if you want to consider efficiency and smoothness of your cutting or trimming task. A blade’s diameter comes in three different sizes, namely 8”, 9”, and 10”. The bigger the diameter your blade has, the more powerful your machine should be. Thus, your blade’s diameter should match the capacity of your machine in order to achieve accuracy in cutting.
Number of Teeth
Obviously, the number of teeth your blade has contributed a lot to your machine’s cutting power. Some blades are plain with only a few teeth. However, these are not highly recommended since they easily get dull and are only effective for smaller grasses in your lawn.
On the other hand, some have 40-50 or 80-120 teeth. The bigger number of teeth, the more versatile your blade can be.
There are basically two types of steel that you may choose for your blade’s teeth: regular steel or the Carbide steel. The former is much cheaper and can also be bought easily anywhere. The latter is a kind of a more sophisticated version and is more expensive. However, Carbide steel is well-known for its long-lasting quality. Thus, it is preferable as compared to the regular one considering the quality.
So, those are the most important features of a cutter blade that must be closely examined when choosing the best blade for your grass trimmers and weed eaters. Now, it’s time to finally get to know the five multipurpose brush cutter blades of 2018! Check out our brush cutter blade reviews below!
5 Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter Blades 2018 Review
#1 Hybrid Brushcutter Blade By Renegade Blade
Hybrid Brushcutter Blade By Renegade Blade. Via:Amazon.com
This is another practical yet high-performing product from Renegade Blade. Its carbide blade is made of various elements such as Tungsten, Titanium, Chromium, and Molybdenum to provide you with a strong and enduring blade. One of the best features of this hybrid brush cutter blade is the combination of medium teeth and U-cavities. With its smaller and narrower carbide teeth accompanied by its sharpened U-cavities, trimming and cutting will surely be effective and easy.
- It has a great combination of blades: medium teeth and U-cavities.
- Its combo blade design makes the blades versatile enough for multi-use and brambles.
- This blade is made of Carbide Brush Cutter Blades.
- This works well for heavy cutting and heavy clearing.
- The blade has a total of 56 teeth, perfect for heavy-duty cutting tasks.
- The blade is made of flexible steel, which makes it shatter-proof if hit by an obstacle.
- It has a universal fit!
- Considering its number of teeth, the blade is a bit expensive.
- To fit perfectly, the blade needs a blade hardware kit.
#2 Carbide Tip Brush Cutter/Trimmer Blade By ATIE
Carbide Tip Brush Cutter/Trimmer Blade By ATIE. Via:Amazon.com
This is ATIE’s 8” diameter universal fit brush cutter that fits for a 25.4mm or 20mm arbor hole size. This carbide tip brush cutter/trimmer blade also comes with 80 powerful sharp teeth that can cut any kind of grasses. This blade is innovated to work with as high as 10,000+ RPM. Generally, this brush cutter is made up of the strongest materials.
- This brush trimmer or cutter is universally fit.
- The blade has 80 sharp powerful teeth that can fiercely go through thick woody lawn grasses.
- Since it is supported by carbide steel, the blade can be expected to last long.
- It has 8” diameter that goes well with its capacity.
- Its carbide tips are made of Titanium alloy or Tungsten.
- This cutter blade may make the machine a little bit more aggressive which you may find difficult to control.
- Due to the quite aggressive performance, a perfectly trimmed or cut may be hard to achieve.
#3 Multi-Use 2-Pack Combo Blade By Renegade Blade
Multi-Use 2-Pack Combo Blade By Renegade Blade. Via:Amazon.com
This is another universal fit combo blade from Renegade. This Renegade blade is made up of a very flexible steel, so you don’t need to worry about having it damaged when it hits a hard surface. The blades come with 80 powerful teeth which are perfect for thick bushes or other stuff. Its teeth sharp teeth are reliable enough to give you that clean, perfect finish.
- This comes with the perfect combination of two different blades. One is 32-toothed blade that is best for light vegetation while the other is a versatile 80-toothed blade that works best for thicker grasses.
- The blades’ teeth are keen enough to help you achieve a finely-trimmed lawn.
- This is a dependable blade to use when you want to work on small bushes and small trees up to 2 inches since it won’t let you face major problems.
- If you’ve got a problem with thicker grasses in your lawn, then this is the best cutter for you.
- It is made of carbide steel, so you can expect to withstand rough situations.
- The blades are too sensitive, so you need to avoid hitting hard objects.
- The carbide steel may require you to pay expensively in sharpening it. Moreover, it may not be easy for you to find a specific store to have it sharpened.
#4 RazorMax Brush Cutter Blade By MaxPower
RazorMax Brush Cutter Blade By MaxPower. Via: Amazon.com
This brushcutter from RazorMax is built to operate at a maximum of 10,000 RPM. This also has unique chainsaw-like teeth that are designed to serve you for a long time. With its tough built and material, this brush cutter blade assures you durability and efficiency. So, considering the blade’s reasonable price, no one would think about its high-quality performance.
- This blade ensures to be a long-lasting one since it doesn’t dull easily!
- Its chainsaw-like feature comes from its riveted detail on its side.
- This can operate at a maximum of 10,000 RPM.
- This is the perfect time-saving blade, which helps you to go on with your task without much interruption.
- This works best with fine grasses!
- This may not be friendly to first-time operators.
- This requires some experiences in dealing with a real chainsaw, considering the powerful support that it gives to the whole machine.
#5 Chainsaw Tooth Brush Blade By Forester
Chainsaw Tooth Brush Blade By Forester. Via: Amazon.com
This blade showcases its best feature— the chainsaw-like teeth blade. Its versatility allows you to cut through weeds, bushes, and brambles as easy as a piece of cake. Aside from that, this blade also allows you to prune or whatever task you want to do.
- Its built is perfect for a heavy-cutting duty.
- Its teeth are as sharp as that of a chainsaw.
- There’s a sharpening file provided for you, too!
- You can expect it to last long.
- It helps you to cut or trim effectively and efficiently.
- This is not a friendly blade for beginners.
- This blade is not recommendable for thick grasses.
The cutter blades we reviewed above are all in standard circular shape with teeth. If you are looking for other brands of brush cutter blades with unique shapes, then Husqvarna brush cutter blade and Troy Bilt brush cutter blade are two choices to consider. However, please be advised that the brush cutter blades from these brands won’t work on a regular weed eater and usually need a special toolkit for attachment.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Multipurpose Brush Cutter Blade
Choosing the best multipurpose brush cutter blade depends on a lot of things. This includes your the seriousness of your task, the type of garden of lawn that you have, etc. Thus, it is best to find the perfect combination of machine and blade for your trimming tasks. Below are the general things that you need to consider before purchasing the perfect blade for you.
1. Brush Cutter
This is definitely the first thing you need to consider before buying a brush cutter blade. The type of blade that you will purchase must perfectly go well with its machine. If this combination is not considered well, then the operation of the machine and the blade will just give you a headache.
The kind of task that you need to do in your lawn also matters. Most brush cutter blades may be versatile enough to do different tasks such as cutting, trimming, hedging, pruning, etc. However, choosing the best one that can absolutely do your specific task must be chosen to help you achieve your intended activity.
Before you finally choose your best brush cutter blade, check what kind of vegetation you have. With this, you will be able to imagine if your chosen brush cutter blade will be durable and efficient enough to do the garden task that you need.
Moreover, some brush cutter blades are designed to operate only in a specific kind of lawn. To avoid any future disappointments with the performance of your blade or any unsatisfactory output, you must check the right blade for your lawn grass.
4. Physical Ability
How to use a brush cutter efficiently depends on the blades performance. Some brush cutter blades may be quite aggressive or strong enough to make your brush cutter machine difficult to control or handle. The power may be too difficult for you to manage the machine with your own hands. Putting this in mind, choose the kind of multipurpose brush cutter blade that doesn’t demand a lot of your strength. This should be the kind of machine that gives you a smooth and accident-free gardening activity.
No matter how small or big your budget is for a brush cutter blade, the tool must still justify or reasonable enough for the price. Generally, some brush cutter blades are way too expensive than the quality of their performance while the others have a considerably lower price yet offer greater outputs. Thus, finding the best multipurpose brush cutter blade for your lawn must still satisfy you, given the budget that you are setting for it.
The attractiveness of your area sometimes depends on the beauty of your garden, lawn, or vegetation. Thus, one of the most important chores that you need to include on your list is to trim your lawn regularly and maintain a healthy and lush grass. Hence, buying the best brush cutter machine and blade should be thoroughly considered.
Need a Lawn Mower Blade Instead? Check Out Our Lawn Mower Blade Review now!
Don’t forget to comment and share this article! 🙂