Best Blower Mulcher Vacuum 2017 Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
Picking up leaves in your yard is a hassle task. Learn about the best blower mulcher to turn yard trash into something useful like mulch for garden beds.
Some gardeners who become easily annoyed with leaves that fall all over their yard. There are also some that find this a reason to be happy. Why? Dry leaves are somehow useful for compost, as well as for gardening beds. However, these leaves should first be cut into small pieces to use it as mulch. Instead of using different tools to do the tasks, it is better to use the best blower mulcher vacuum.
Some gardening tools are specifically used in picking up leaves and mulching like lawn sweepers and leaf mulchers. Meanwhile, some tools are specially designed to do both. This is why blower mulcher vacuum exists.
What Is A Leaf Blower Vacuum Mulcher?
A blower mulcher vacuum, often referred to as leaf blower or leaf blower mulcher, is a gardening tool used for three different functions – blower, mulcher, and a vacuum. There are some units that are designed specifically for blowing off or vacuuming some leaves and other debris in the yard. There are also some that are designed to blow or vacuum leaves added with a mulching feature. This tool is basically useful in clearing your yard with fallen leaves and turning them into something useful like a mulch.
Best Blower Mulcher Buyer’s Guide
Most of the homeowners consider having the best blower mulcher, especially during the autumn season. Since this season has the most number of falling leaves, this may sometimes give a headache to homeowners who had lots of trees in their lawns and yards. Although there are plenty of blower mulchers available on the market, there are still some factors that should be considered in choosing the best blower mulcher.
First, you have to identify the type of leaf blower vacuum mulcher that you intend to buy. You have to choose one that fits your gardening needs. Are you going to use a gas-powered, battery-powered, or an electric blower vacuum mulcher?
The maneuverability of the tool should also be considered. There are blower mulchers that are attached to a cord. There are cordless ones too. Corded blower mulchers are ideal for small yards while cordless leaf vacuum mulchers can be used for larger yards and lawns.
One should also take into consideration the quality of the tool. Although there are affordable and even cheaper blower vacuum mulchers, it is still best to use the high-quality ones.
Types Of Leaf Blower Vacuum Mulchers
1. Gas Blower Vacuum Mulcher
This type of blower mulcher is basically powered by gas. This type of blower mulcher is ideal for large areas. It is also proven that this gas-powered equipment is of high-quality and can last for a long time. However, this type is a lot heavier as compared to other types of blower mulcher. It also produces much noise when in use. Moreover, the equipment’s machine needs regular check-up and maintenance.
2. Electric Leaf Blower Mulcher
This type of blower mulcher is ideal for smaller yards and lawns since they require electricity to operate. This type of blower mulcher is better than gas-powered ones in terms of the reduction of noise. Electric blower mulchers produce lesser noise than other types of blower mulchers. They are also lighter than gas-powered ones. This can also be used for larger yards, providing that you use a long extension wire when using this type of equipment.
3. Battery-powered Leaf Blower Mulcher
The battery-powered blower mulcher is actually the combination of the first two types. This type does not require you to use electricity in the actual operation of the equipment. Plus, it is lighter and quieter. This type is ideal for both small and large yards. However, this one is more expensive as compared to other types of blower mulchers. Most of the high-end blower mulchers are battery-powered. But even though a battery has a limited power, there are some variations wherein you can just charge it for up to one hour only.
Top 5 Best Blower Mulchers in 2017 Reviews
Since you already know the types of blower mulchers, as well as the factors that should be considered in buying one, it is time to have the five best blower mulchers that you can choose from.
This product is a powerful blower mulcher manufactured by Toro. It features a top-rated air hose, making it work effectively and efficiently. It weighs 8.5 pounds with a dimension of 14 x 14 x 9 inches. It is featured in a red head and handle with a black vacuum tube.
- This product features a new larger metal impeller that mulches leaves efficiently.
- Its product package includes a vacuum tube, one white bottom zip bag, a concentrator nozzle, power insert, and a cord storage hook.
- It features an easy-to-control switch for adjusting the mode of both blower and vacuum.
- It is guaranteed to be powerful with a power of up to 250 mph degree.
- This product is also available in different power capacity – 160 mph, 215 mph, 225 mph, and 250 mph.
- This item is a corded blower mulcher.
- This is capable of reducing 88% of mulched leaves to less than ½ inch.
- This product does not include a cord.
- Some buyers complain that this product produces a loud noise when in use.
- This product does not have a high-quality motor since it stops oftentimes when in use.
- It is a bit expensive as compared to other similar products.
This product is an electric blower mulcher manufactured by the Black Decker. It has the capacity of mulching 16 bags of leaves down to one. It weighs 9 pounds with a dimension of 9.88 x 20.75 x 15.63 inches. It comes in an orange handle with a black vacuum tube.
- This product has a 12 amp motor that is capable of doing 3 functions – blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
- It has a power of up to 250 mph.
- It also features 2-speed selections for both vacuum and blower.
- This can grind big leaves into tiny bits.
- It can be easily switched from blower to vacuum or vice versa.
- The fan of this product sometimes stops.
- The power in the blower mode is not that strong.
This is a cordless blower mulcher manufactured by GreenWorks. It is a battery-powered blower mulcher that requires 4Ah batteries to operate. It weighs 5.6 pounds with a dimension of 32.5 x 8.5 x 11 inches. It comes in a light green handle with a black vacuum tube.
- This product features a DigiPro Brushless Motor with G-MAX 40 V Li-Ion System that keeps the motor operational for a long period.
- This product is lighter as compared to other similar products.
- This blower mulcher operates quietly and with more efficiency.
- It features variable speed options of up to 185 mph.
- This can mulch both dry and wet leaves.
- This item includes a battery and a charger.
- This product features 3 purchasing options – blower mulcher with 40V 4Ah Battery & Charger, blower mulcher with 40V 4Ah battery & charger with a string trimmer, or blower mulcher with battery & charger not included.
- This product is only compatible with GreenWorks G-Max 40V Battery with models 29472 and 29462.
- Its batteries cannot be charged with any other batteries.
This product is considered as the best commercial leaf vacuum mulcher that is manufactured by Worx. It has a powerful 12-amp motor with an airspeed of up to 210 mph. It weighs 11 pounds with a dimension of 20 x 15 x 9 inches. It is featured in an orange handle with a black vacuum tube
- This product features an angled nose that enables the user to handle it with ease and comfort.
- It is made in the USA.
- It features an easy-to-flip switch in converting its mode to a blower, mulcher, or a vacuum.
- It has a 12-amp motor that is guaranteed to be as powerful as gas-powered ones.
- It can deliver an air speed of up to 210 mph that can blow or vacuum even wet leaves.
- It has a high-quality metal impeller that can mulch leaves up to 10 times smaller.
- It comes with a collector bag with a strap that can be hung on the shoulders when the product is in use
- The collector bag is not that of high-quality and can be easily damaged.
- Its blower is not that powerful.
This product is the best gas blower mulcher manufactured by Husqvarna. It offers a Smart Start feature that enables the user to easily start the equipment. It weighs 9.6 pounds with a dimension of 38.5 x 9 x 14 inches. It comes in a combination of orange and black color.
- This product is a lightweight gas-powered blower mulcher.
- It features a Smart Start that stops the switch when the product is not in use and automatically resets it to the “ON” position for easier starting.
- This item comes with a flare nozzle for a higher airspeed.
- It has an adjustable fan speed and blower tube length for easier manipulation of the equipment.
- This also features an easy-to-access carb for easy cleaning of the filter.
- Its blower has a maximum power speed of up to 8000 RPM with a wind speed of up to 170 miles per hour.
- It also features an ergonomic design, which effectively reduces fatigue of the user.
- This product is backed up by a two-year warranty service.
- Some customers complained about the product’s warranty, which was denied due to the incorrect usage of fuel.
- Some buyers also complained that the product is hard to start and needs full choking to keep the equipment running.
- This product can be damaged if it is fueled by incorrect fuel types.
Sure thing, there are lots of blower vacuum mulchers that the market offers. However, it is still best to consider some factors in purchasing one. You have to evaluate the product’s quality, especially its motor. You also have to consider the size of your yard where you want to apply your blower mulcher. If you have a small lawn or yard, it is ideal to use electric blower vacuum mulchers. If you have larger yards, it is recommended to use either gas-powered or battery-powered blower mulchers. Always consider the motor power, as well as the airspeed provided by the blower. Also, take note of the mulching capacity of the product.
For me, the best blower mulcher that I highly recommend is the Cordless Blower/Vacuum with Variable Speed by GreenWorks. Even though it is more expensive as compared to other similar products, it is guaranteed to be ideal for all types of yard sizes, may it be small or large. It also very light which gives more ease and comfort to the user.
What is the best blower vacuum mulcher that you have chosen? Choose one among the five best blower mulchers in the review section to easily and effectively clear and mulch the leaves in your yard.
That’s it for this article. Thank you so much for reading this, and I hope you have learned so much from us. Please do share this with your friends who are also interested in buying a blower vacuum mulcher.